Atlassian Integration Connectors for IBM Sametime
AppFusions' connectors for IBM Sametime, allows Atlassian users to chat and collaborate in Sametime, directly from their Atlassian products.
Sametime online/offline presence indicators are shown for any user's name wherever shown in the Atlassian application, and "click to chat" menus allow for convenience to launch a chat anywhere, conveniently in context for where you are working!
If you have group meeting or video chat capabilities with your IBM Sametime subscription, you can also launch these sessions, directly from your Atlassian products' interfaces.
AppFusions' IBM Sametime connectors for Atlassian come in 5 flavors:
- for JIRA
- Launch a chat while logging or resolving an issue
- for Confluence
- Launch a chat when you see that your colleague is online via the Dashboard, page update, or comment
- for Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash)
- Launch a chat to talk with someone about a code commit in git
- for FishEye/Crucible
- Launch a chat to talk with someone about a code commit in SVN or CVS or Perforce
- for Bamboo
- Launch a chat to talk with someone about an auto-build, or build plan
Each Sametime Connector for Atlassian application has the following general functions:
- Click to chat
- Start a chat directly in Bitbucket (formerly Stash), where coding and commit context matters!
- Online presence indicators for all your team inside Bitbucket (formerly Stash) - to see if avail for chat or join a meeting, in Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash)
- Start a Sametime group or video meeting (if your Sametime subscription supports - see Note)
- Manage your Sametime user groups or adds, from within your Atlassian product
Note: group meetings and video conferencing require Sametime subscription supporting these advanced unified communications capabilities.
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YdHtj0ymMqY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>