Today Jive Software officially announced by press release – Jive Executives and Jive Apps Partners Explore Impact of 'Consumerprise' Era on Future of Business – their new Jive Apps Market included with their latest platform, "Jive five".
Included in their new Apps Market release is their highlighted new apps (cited below), of which AppFusions and our new JIRA in Jive application are "featured".
Ease of Use and Removing Excuses
JIRA in Jive is an application bringing together the needs of both the business user and development organizations with fast, quick and easy access from a single collaboration system.
- Easy Lookups - The business user wants to have quick on-the-fly lookup capabilities in Atlassian JIRA, from jive. And they shouldn't need to be a developer to do so! Anyone should be able to do quick lookups in the data-rich JIRA systems!
- Creating Tasks - Convenience couldn't be simpler, with easy access to log (create) tasks that come up in meetings. Again, quickly, on-the fly- removing all excuses. Just log them!
- Share it! - And of course it only makes sense to share activity created in JIRA across the "What Matters" streams in jive. Activity in this way means progress and accountability, always. Much bettter than lost notes on paper notepads.
JIRA in jive v1.1 is about easy access, ease of use, easy interface, and most importantly - removing excuses on why "it" was not logged!
JIRA needs to be at the finger-tips of all employees, all the time, to progress business accountability, ideas, product development, innovation, and strategic alliance in businesses.
JIRA in Jive brings these lofty alignment goals one step closer.
Exploring the 'Consumerprise Era' more...
AppFusions is thrilled to be attending a gathering of jive-ers and fellow featured Jive Apps partners for an "exclusive thought-leadership gathering on Wednesday, July 27 in San Francisco. The participants will discuss the quickly evolving apps market landscape and explore strategies to enable enterprises to thrive in the 'Consumerprise' era."
Featured Jive Apps Partners Attending the Event
Jive has partnered with leading cloud applications and system integrators to bring rich functionality to all employees across the enterprise, whether they work in sales, marketing, support, engineering or HR. Featured partners include:
- Box – Box, the leading cloud content management platform, makes it easy to share files with coworkers and external parties alike. Using the Box for Jive app, employees can manage and access all their business content online and from mobile devices, with simple, secure sharing capabilities from directly within Jive.
- CrowdFactory – CrowdFactory is a pioneer of Social ROI, enabling companies to run and optimize social marketing campaigns that dramatically increase new customer acquisition, drive loyalty and engagement and amplify brand awareness.
- HEDLOC - HEDLOC's mission is to close the widening consumer-enterprise gap and propel organizations into the enterprise evolution by leveraging the latest technology and cloud based services. HEDLOC's first Jive App is focused on improving project and task management within the enterprise.
- JIRA in Jive – AppFusions' first Jive App helps software development teams save time and increase accountability with on-the-fly lookups and new issue creation to their projects in the industry leading JIRA bug and issue tracker.
- Lingotek – Lingotek makes it easy to translate content into any language in a rapid, trusted, and cost-effective way. The company helps enterprises that need to engage their global communities translate 'at the speed of Jive.'
- RoundPegg – RoundPegg brings science to the art of hiring. The company helps businesses start looking beyond the resume and identify the round pegs of who are best positioned for success within their company.
- Rypple – Rypple is a social performance platform built for teams to share goals, recognize great work, and help each other improve. The RyppleThanks app encourages a culture of real-time feedback by allowing employees to give thanks badges to their colleagues right within Jive.
- SalesCrunch – SalesCrunch is a Social Selling platform that takes selling from fuzzy art to repeatable process. The company’s first application, CrunchConnect, lets sales professionals start live pitches without software, email pitches via links and track who reads them, qualify customers in real-time, and close more deals faster.
- Sharepoint List Viewer for Jive-- ThreeWill's Jive App enables companies to easily pull important information stored in SharePoint lists into Jive. Using this data, users can start meaningful discussions with others in the company's community.
- Social Selling with Salesforce.com – With Appirio’s Social Selling app, a sales rep can update their Salesforce opportunities without leaving Jive. They can bring their colleagues who don’t live in Salesforce into the critical discussions around those sales opportunities.
- Spigit – Spigit is the leading provider of collective idea management software, connecting employees, customers and business partners for innovation and insight discovery. Using enterprise-grade social technology, Spigit’s software taps into the collective intelligence of an organization and transforms it into actionable, predictive information.
- SurveyGizmo-- SurveyGizmo makes customer analysis simple. The SurveyGizmo app enables companies to build surveys, evaluations, polls and quizzes, without tech help. Customers can create an online survey, poll or website form in minutes.
- Tungle-- Tungle, now part of Research in Motion, enables companies to eliminate double-bookings, time zone mishaps and the back-and-forth of finding a time to meet. They can now easily schedule meetings, inside and outside their organization.
- yaM Labs – yaM's (short for 'yet another Meeting') real-time collaborative app allows companies to effortlessly prepare, run and follow-up on meetings to get the most out of the interaction.