SAML2 SSO Authenticator for Atlassian Servers
SAML2 Single sign-on authenticator for SAML2 Identity Providers (IdPs) including full support for Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash), Crowd, Bamboo, FishEye, Crucible, SVN
The AppFusions' SAML2 SSO Authenticators are Java-based authentication solutions that enables SSO authentication for the Atlassian products in your enterprise.
- Bitbucket Server(formerly Stash)
- FishEye (per repository permissions not supported)
- Crowd (optional; you still also need authenticators also for the independent applications)
- SVN (not an Atlassian product, but still)
SAML2 Authenticator Features
Key features include:
- SAML 2 support for Single-Sign On.
- Cookie based SSO if supported by IDP (e.g. Okta, SiteMinder).
- Auto user account provision in Confluence.
- Auto group provision in Confluence.
- Easy install via Universal Plugin Manager (UPM), no system downtime required.