Parature™ in Atlassian Confluence® IntegrationSupports Confluence 4.X - 5.X
Plug and play installation.
Power your Parature help desk with an instant knowledge base for your entire organization, in Confluence!
With Parature for Confluence, Parature ticket details are endlessly fed into Confluence, creating a current and local Confluence knowledge base of all field data. All data is searchable and continually updated in Confluence.
What does it do?
Parature for Confluence imports Parature tickets into a special space in Confluence. Each ticket becomes a Confluence page.
- Ticket details in Confluence are automatically kept up-to-date - Change a ticket in Parature - the corresponding Confluence page is updated. Add a comment to a ticket in Parature - the corresponding Confluence page is updated to show the new comment.
- Give all of your Confluence users access to Parature ticket data - They don't need to have a Parature login.
- Build up a knowledge-base in Confluence - ...with links to ticket data that Parature for Confluence has imported for you.
- Search Parature ticket data in Confluence - ...the same way you search for other Confluence pages.
Parature for Confluence automatically updates ticket pages in Confluence. You have control over how frequently the updates happen, given managed options with Confluence's job scheduler.
Administrators have additional controls over the importer process to see how many tickets are being kept up to date.
- Ticket details are automatically imported into Confluence, continually, including:
- Entire history of a ticket, comments and other actions taken in relation to the ticket.
- All ticket details, including related customers, are indexed and available for searching in Confluence.
Parature for Confluence automatically updates ticket pages in Confluence. You have control over how frequently the updates happen. Parature for Confluence is automated with integration with Confluence's job scheduler.