SSO Authenticator for AD/ADFS/LDAP and Atlassian Servers (via Kerberos)
Single sign-on authenticator for Active Directory/Active Directory Federation Service/LDAP, including full support for Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash), Crowd, Bamboo, FishEye, Crucible, SVN
Our Kerberos SSO authenticators and service enables single sign-on with Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash), FishEye, Crucible, Bamboo, Crowd, SVN in an Active Directory/Active Directory Federated Service/LDAP environment.
The solution is not plug-and-play: It is configured specific to your environment with many variables (i.e., browsers, OSs, DBs, AD configuration, firewalls, etc.). It is however packaged and deployment can be completed within 2-5 days working with you (back and forth collaboration via a Confluence space that we delegate to you).
Click on the Atlassian product tab you wish to deploy this solution for.
"AppFusions have a simple yet elegant solution to getting SSO up and running for Confluence. Switching it on and off for debugging and maintenance is easy to do by simply substituting files. AppFusions also provided constant support while we tested and set up SSO in our system. They have a solid method of troubleshooting errors and working systematically towards the solution. For the price they make this available, this plugin is a steal!"
– Jonas Lindstrom, Appelsiini
“I engaged with AppFusions to help us integrate Kerberos / Active Directory for user accounts on a Confluence project we were working on. Zero complaints - they were great from start to finish, moved quickly and got the job done. We worked together about 12 months ago and have had 0 issues or support requests since.”
– Alex Blom Helix Commerce
- Includes engaged installation, configuration, documentation for staging server. You will be ready to deploy to your production server.
- Usually can be completed with just a few back and forth communications over a few days/week.
- Assumes we have VPN access or shared desktop, as requested/needed. In such cases where this is needed (often it is not), we guarantee success.
- If you can not provide us with shared desktop or VPN upon request, we do not guarantee success. When it comes to network/directory services, some things need to be seen. We have had success this way many times, nonetheless.