SSO Authenticator for AD/ADFS/LDAP and Atlassian Servers (via Kerberos)
Single sign-on authenticator for Active Directory/Active Directory Federation Service/LDAP, including full support for Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash), Crowd, Bamboo, FishEye, Crucible, SVN
SSO Authenticator + Install Service for FishEye
Our Kerberos SSO authenticators and service enables single sign-on with Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket Server (formerly Stash), FishEye, Crucible, Bamboo, Crowd, SVN in an Active Directory/Active Directory Federated Service/LDAP environment.
The solution is not plug-and-play: It is configured specific to your environment with many variables (i.e., browsers, OSs, DBs, AD configuration, firewalls, etc.). It is however packaged and deployment can be completed within 2-5 days working with you (back and forth collaboration via a Confluence space that we delegate to you).
Server Tier (Userbase)
All pricing is per Atlassian server tiers. The breakdowns per user, based on these tiers are:
- $125 per user for 10-user server license
- $75 per user for 25-user server license
- $50 per user for 50-user server license
- $35 per user for 100-user server license
- Unlimited licenses are per quote.
- Includes engaged installation, configuration, documentation for staging server. You will be equiped to deploy to your production server.
- Usually can be completed with just a few back and forth communications over a few days/week.
- Assumes we have VPN access or shared desktop, as requested/needed. In such cases where this is needed (often it is not), we guarantee success.
- If you can not provide us with shared desktop or VPN upon request, we do not guarantee success. When it comes to network/directory services, some things need to be seen. We have had success this way many times, nonetheless.