Google Drive in Atlassian JIRA® IntegrationSupports JIRA 5.0 - 7.X
Plug and play installation.
Link a Google Doc to your JIRA issue, direct from Google Docs repository. Includes file picker, preview, open/launch, download options, and OAuth authentication.
What does it do?
Google Drive (Docs) in JIRA allows JIRA users to access, preview, link and locally download Google Drive files in JIRA.
- Secure authentication between Google Drive and JIRA
- Link one or many Google Drive files directly to any JIRA issue
- Preview, open, edit, or even download a local copy of the document.
- Supporting all types: Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Drawings, PDFs
- Edit Google Drive documents direct from JIRA, and save back to Google Drive
- This integration is mature and has continued development and support!