Google Drive in Atlassian Confluence® IntegrationSupports Confluence 5.4.3 - 6.4.x
Plug and play, light configuration installation
What does it do?
With Google Drive in Confluence, all your Google drive files are at your fingertips, from Confluence.
Embed and navigate your Google drive file directory. Embed, preview, search, download, and edit documents, all from Confluence. You can:
- Access and navigate your Google Drive file directory, including sub directories, from Confluence
- Search Google drive files from Confluence
- Preview files (without opening)
- Embed Google drive files (documents, PDFs, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.) within a Confluence page
- Paste links to a Google drive file into Confluence, and auto-embeds file
- Open files, for edit regardless of OS or Browser; save back edits, direct to Google drive, from Confluence
- Download a copy, locally
- Embed Google forms within a Confluence page
Following are the supported file types:
- Office Docs (Google Docs-type, MS Office, Open Office, NeoOffice)
- Adobe PDF documents
- Zip files
- Text files
Put simpler: Just ROCKS!!!