Google Analytics for Atlassian Confluence®Supports Confluence 3.5 - 5.X
Plug and play integration. Light configuration required.
Google Analytics for Confluence is a dynamic web traffic analytics reporting plugin for Confluence.
- Plug and play integration application.
- Top Content macro shows most viewed content in a space (via Google Analytics)
- Site-level analytics reports
- Space-level analytics reports
- All reports can be run publicly or privately in Confluence.
- Page caching - page load time is very snappy
- Who's viewed this page? – on page report listing users who have viewed the current page
- User tracking is performed via a private unique user ID to comply with section 7 of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
- View analytics reports for both Confluence and multiple external sites, all in Confluence
Displays reports for an external Confluence website, or a particular space (from within that space).
Who's viewed this page?
On-page analytics showing users who have viewed the current page: