Doxygen in Atlassian JIRA® IntegrationSupports JIRA 5.4 - 6.x
What is Doxygen?
"Doxygen is a popular documentation generator and tool for writing software reference documentation. The documentation is written within code, and is thus relatively easy to keep up to date. Doxygen can cross reference documentation and code, so that the reader of a document can easily refer to the actual code.
Doxygen supports multiple programming languages, in particular C++, C, C#, Objective-C,Java, Perl, Python, IDL, VHDL, Fortran and PHP. Doxygen is free software, released under the terms of the GNU General Public License."
What does it cost?
While Doxygen and this integration are both technically free, just as with Doxygen, donations are accepted to help sustain this plugin's support needs.
What does Doxygen in JIRA do?
With Doxygen in JIRA, you can:
- Import Doxygen archives into a Doxygen View Panel
- Display documentation from annotated sources such as Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, C, PHP, Python, IDL (Corba, Microsoft, and UNO/OpenOffice flavors), Fortran, VHDL, Tcl, D in Confluence.
- Navigation supports code structure (classes, hierarchies, files), element dependencies, inheritance and collaboration diagrams.
- Search documentation from within JIRA
- Restrict access to who can see/add what
Doxygen in Confluence also available