Alfresco™ SSO Authenticator for Atlassian Crowd®Supports Crowd 2.6.X - 2.11.X and Alfresco 4.X - 5
Plug and play. Light configuration.
The Alfresco SSO for Atlassian Crowd authenticator enables single sign-on (SSO) and synchronization of users between Confluence and Alfresco, while also allowing single point for managing users of both systems (Crowd).
With the Alfresco SSO Authenticator for Crowd, administrators can"
- Synchronize all users from Crowd directories associated with the application (Alfresco) (work around to http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-1263)
- User logins to Alfresco authenticates against user in Crowd directory.
- New Alfresco user login will be created using attributes from Crowd.
- Alfresco Share users are authenticated via Crowd.
- Logging out of Alfresco clears the Crowd token.
- Syncing and support of nested groups from Crowd to Alfresco
- SSO feature support - Logging into Alfresco means logged into all other "Crowd-ified" applications that user has privileges to.
In addition, end-users can log into other Atlassian apps already integrated (with Crowd), and already be signed-into Alfresco.